1. No Purchase Necessary; Entry Instructions. No purchase or payment of any money is necessary to enter. A purchase will not improve the chances of winning.
To enter the promotion, during the Promotion Period (as defined below), you will receive one or more entries for each of the entry methods below:
- Download the Fringe app, fully register and download at least one calendar via the app (one entry);
- Successfully recruit friends to download the Fringe app via the app’s invite-a-friend feature (one entry per friend that downloads the app, fully registers and downloads at least one calendar via the app);
- Initiate a “get together” with a friend through the Fringe app (five entries per initiation);
- Like or Follow Fringe via Facebook, Instagram or Twitter and use the hashtag #Fringe100kMileGiveaway (one entry for each like or follow per social media platform; maximum of one entry per platform); [
- Sign up for the Fringe app waitlist for Android (see ______________________);
- Checking https://www.facebook.com/FringeApp/ daily entry methods, that may include (i) posting an image of yourself with friends sharing a fun experience on Facebook, Instagram or Twitter using hashtag #FringeTime & #Fringe100kMilesGiveaway; (ii) posting on Facebook, Instagram or Twitter social media posts with the hashtags #Fringetime & #Fringe100kMilesGiveaway; and (iii) commenting and/or tagging friends on specific social media posts that include #Fringetime & #fringe100kMilesGiveaway (one entry for each of these actions);
- Sending an email to Support@FringeTime.com with your name, address and email address to and a request to “Enter me in the Fringe 100KMiles Promotion” in the subject line to (one entry per email, up to 15 total maximum entries).
Maximum of 15 entries per individual regardless of entry method.
Multiple participants are not permitted to share the same email address or social media handle. Any attempt by any participant to obtain more than the stated number of entries by using multiple/different email or addresses, accounts, identities, registrations and logins, or any other methods will void that participant's entries and that participant may be disqualified. Use of any automated system to participate is prohibited and will result in disqualification. In the event of a dispute as to any entrant, the authorized account holder of the email address associated with the entry will be deemed to be the entrant. The “authorized account holder” is the natural person assigned an email address by an Internet access provider, online service provider or other organization responsible for assigning email addresses for the domain associated with the submitted address. Each potential winner may be required to show proof of being the authorized account holder.
2. Promotion Period. This promotion begins at 7:00 am Eastern Time (“ET”) on May 15, 2017 and ends at 5:00 pm ET on June 2, 2017 (the “Promotion Period”). Sponsor’s computer is the official time-keeping device for the promotion. All entries must be received during the dates and times specified in the Promotion Period. Odds of winning the promotion depend on the number of eligible entries received during the Promotion Period.
3. Eligibility. In order to be eligible, participants must be (i) at least the age of majority in their jurisdiction of residence; and (ii) a legal resident of the 50 United States, including Washington, D.C. Employees of Sponsor and its parent and affiliate companies as well as the immediate family (spouse, parents, siblings and children) and household members of each such employee are not eligible.
4. Prize. The winner will receive 100,000 American Airlines reward miles. The aggregate retail value of the prize(s) is approximately $2950. American Airlines flights and rewards miles are subject to American Airlines’ terms and conditions. Travel arrangements may be required to be made through Sponsor or a travel agent selected by Sponsor to book travel. Flights are subject to availability and the prize may be non-transferable and no refunds or credit changes are allowed. All rewards miles, tickets and reservations are subject to the vagaries of seat availability (including as to rewards travel) schedule variation, work stoppages, and schedule changes. No substitution, assignment or transfer of the prize is permitted, except by Sponsor, who has the right to substitute a prize with another of comparable or greater value. Subject to American Airlines reward terms and conditions, Sponsor will transfer the prize miles to winner’s American Airlines rewards account. In the event that the miles are nontransferable, winner will have up to 1 year from the end of the Promotion Period to utilize the miles via Sponsor. Prize does not include any hotel accommodations or ground transportation. Winner is responsible for all taxes, costs and fees associated with the receipt and/or use of the prize.
5. Drawing. One winner will be selected by a random-chance drawing. The chances of winning depend upon the number of entries received. Sponsor will notify winners by email, U.S. Mail at the address associated with the winner’s entry form, and/or by other means provided within the promotion materials within approximately ten (10) days following the drawing. Sponsor is not responsible for any delay or failure to receive notification for any reason, including inactive email account(s), technical difficulties associated therewith, or winner’s failure to adequately monitor any email account. The winner must then respond to Sponsor within fourteen (14) days. Should the winner fail to respond to Sponsor, Sponsor reserves the right to disqualify that winner and select a new one in a second-chance random drawing. Winner and any guest may be required to sign an affidavit of eligibility, liability release and a publicity release. By entering or accepting any prize, winner allows Sponsor to use the winner’s name, photograph, likeness, voice, prize information, and biographical information for publicity and promotional purposes without further compensation where permitted by law. Except where prohibited, participation in the promotion constitutes participant’s consent to Sponsor’s use of participant’s name, likeness, voice, opinions, biographical information, hometown and state for promotional purposes in any media without further payment or consideration.
6. Conditions of Participation. By submitting an entry for this promotion, you agree to abide by these rules and any decision Sponsor makes regarding this promotion, which Sponsor shall make in its sole discretion. Sponsor reserves the right to disqualify and prosecute to the fullest extent permitted by law any participant or winner who, in Sponsor’s reasonable suspicion, tampers with Sponsor site, the entry process, intentionally submits more than a single entry, violates these rules, or acts in an unsportsmanlike or disruptive manner.
7. Disclaimer, Release and Limit of Liability. SPONSOR MAKES NO REPRESENTATIONS OR WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, REGARDING ANY PRIZE OR YOUR PARTICIPATION IN THE PROMOTION. BY ENTERING THE PROMOTION OR RECEIPT OF ANY PRIZE, EACH ENTRANTAGREES TO RELEASE AND HOLD HARMLESS SPONSOR, FACEBOOK, TWITTER, INSTAGRAM AND AMERICAN AIRLINES AND EACH OF THEIR SUBSIDIARIES, AFFILIATES, SUPPLIERS, DISTRIBUTORS, ADVERTISING/PROMOTION AGENCIES, AND PRIZE SUPPLIERS, AND EACH OF THEIR RESPECTIVE PARENT COMPANIES AND EACH SUCH COMPANY’S OFFICERS, DIRECTORS, EMPLOYEES AND AGENTS (COLLECTIVELY, THE “RELEASED PARTIES”) FROM AND AGAINST ANY CLAIM OR CAUSE OF ACTION, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, PERSONAL INJURY, DEATH, OR DAMAGE TO OR LOSS OF PROPERTY, ARISING OUT OF PARTICIPATION IN THE PROMOTION OR RECEIPT OR USE OR MISUSE OF ANY PRIZE. THE RELEASED PARTIES ARE NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR: (1) ANY INCORRECT OR INACCURATE INFORMATION, WHETHER CAUSED BY ENTRANTS, PRINTING ERRORS OR BY ANY OF THE EQUIPMENT OR PROGRAMMING ASSOCIATED WITH OR UTILIZED IN THE PROMOTION; (2) TECHNICAL FAILURES OF ANY KIND, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO MALFUNCTIONS, INTERRUPTIONS, OR DISCONNECTIONS IN PHONE LINES OR NETWORK HARDWARE OR SOFTWARE; (3) UNAUTHORIZED HUMAN INTERVENTION IN ANY PART OF THE ENTRY PROCESS OR THE PROMOTION; (4) TECHNICAL OR HUMAN ERROR WHICH MAY OCCUR IN THE ADMINISTRATION OF THE PROMOTION OR THE PROCESSING OF ENTRIES; OR (5) ANY INJURY OR DAMAGE TO PERSONS OR PROPERTY WHICH MAY BE CAUSED, DIRECTLY OR INDIRECTLY, IN WHOLE OR IN PART, FROM ENTRANT’S PARTICIPATION IN THE PROMOTION OR RECEIPT OR USE OR MISUSE OF ANY PRIZE. WINNER MUST BE AWARE THAT USE OF THE TRAVEL PRIZE CAN BE HAZARDOUS AND CAN PRESENT UNUSUAL RISKS OF DEATH, SERIOUS ILLNESS AND INJURY, AND PROPERTY DAMAGE. WINNER PARTICIPATES IN USE OF THE PRIZE WITH KNOWLEDGE OF THE DANGER INVOLVED AND AGREES TO ACCEPT ANY AND ALL RISKS OF INJURY, ILLNESS, DEATH AND PROPERTY DAMAGE. If for any reason an entrant's entry is confirmed to have been erroneously deleted, lost, or otherwise destroyed or corrupted, entrant’s sole remedy is another entry in the promotion, provided that if it is not possible to award another entry due to discontinuance of the promotion, or any part of it, for any reason, Sponsor, at its discretion, may elect to hold a random drawing from among all eligible entries received up to the date of discontinuance for any or all of the prizes offered herein. No more than the stated number of prizes will be awarded. In event that production, technical, programming or any other reasons cause more than stated number of prizes as set forth in these Official Rules to be available and/or claimed Sponsor reserves the right to award only the stated number of prizes by a random drawing among all legitimate, unawarded, eligible prize claims.
9. GOVERNING LAW AND DISPUTES: THESE OFFICIAL RULES AND THE PROMOTION ARE GOVERNED BY, AND WILL BE CONSTRUED IN ACCORDANCE WITH, THE LAWS OF THE STATE OF COLORADO, AND THE FORUM AND VENUE FOR ANY DISPUTE ARISING OUT OF OR RELATING TO THESE OFFICIAL RULES SHALL BE IN THE COUNTY OF DENVER, COLORADO. IF THE CONTROVERSY OR CLAIM IS NOT OTHERWISE RESOLVED THROUGH DIRECT DISCUSSIONS OR MEDIATION, IT SHALL THEN BE RESOLVED BY FINAL AND BINDING ARBITRATION ADMINISTERED BY JUDICIAL ARBITRATION AND MEDIATION SERVICES, INC., IN ACCORDANCE WITH ITS STREAMLINED ARBITRATION RULES AND PROCEDURES OR SUBSEQUENT VERSIONS THEREOF (“JAMS RULES”). THE JAMS RULES FOR SELECTION OF AN ARBITRATOR SHALL BE FOLLOWED, EXCEPT THAT THE ARBITRATOR SHALL BE EXPERIENCED AND LICENSED TO PRACTICE LAW IN COLORADO. Any such controversy or claim will be arbitrated on an individual basis, and will not be consolidated in any arbitration with any claim or controversy of any other party. ALL PROCEEDINGS BROUGHT PURSUANT TO THIS PARAGRAPH WILL BE CONDUCTED IN THE COUNTY OF DENVER, COLORADO. THE REMEDY FOR ANY CLAIM SHALL BE LIMITED TO ACTUAL DAMAGES, AND IN NO EVENT SHALL ANY PARTY BE ENTITLED TO RECOVER PUNITIVE, EXEMPLARY, CONSEQUENTIAL, OR INCIDENTAL DAMAGES, INCLUDING ATTORNEY’S FEES OR OTHER SUCH RELATED COSTS OF BRINGING A CLAIM, OR TO RESCIND THIS AGREEMENT OR SEEK INJUNCTIVE OR ANY OTHER EQUITABLE RELIEF.
10. Winner’s List. Individuals may request the name of the winner by submitting a self-addressed stamped envelope prior to August 31, 2017 to Fringe 100K Miles Promotion Winner’s List Request at 1644 Platte Street, Suite 400 ,Denver, CO 80202. Vermont residents may omit postage.
11. No Affiliation. Neither Facebook, Instagram, Twitter nor American Airlines is a sponsor of, or in any way affiliated with, this promotion.
12. Sponsor. Sponsor of this promotion is Fringe Inc., 1644 Platte Street, Suite 400, Denver, CO 80202.